In 2008, WetFeet.com introduced co-branded university sites. This online resource gives students access to our complete Insider Guide library, reliable career advice, and research presented in an easy-to-understand, entertaining way. The sites are unique to each university, and are customized with university-specific logos and career center information. Think of it as the place students can go for guidance after the career center closes—at no cost to them.
A WetFeet University Site gives students access to:
- The digital version of 65+ WetFeet Insider Guides worth up to $30 each—for free
- Advice on interviewing, resumes and cover letters, networking, entrepreneurship, and more
- An in-depth look at today’s top employers
- Priority access to WetFeet magazine
- Live feed of WetFeet.com articles
- The brand new WetFeet career blog
What can you expect from the new WetFeet University Site?
- Brand new employer profiles that offer students an in-depth look at what it’s like to work for employers in a variety of industries through key facts, videos, employee testimonials, and recruiter interviews
- Simplified navigation and a sleek new design
- All new search and tagging system for better usability
- A simple, easy, and painless authentication process that makes site implementation seamless and painless
The WetFeet Quality GuaranteeWhen you work with WetFeet, you will have one primary point of contact who understands your unique needs and concerns. You can expect prompt responses to your questions and a sincere interest in all of your feedback and ideas on how we can improve. In short, we’re big enough to produce a high-quality product and have a dedicated team constantly ready to help, but small enough to give you the unique, quality service you deserve.
For more information, contact Business Development Coordinator Julia Carpenter.