General Company Info
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is one of North America's leading food companies, with brands in 97 percent of America's households. Consumers can find Banquet, Chef Boyardee, Egg Beaters, Healthy Choice, Hebrew National, Hunt's, Marie Callender's, Orville Redenbacher's, PAM, Peter Pan, Reddi-wip, Slim Jim, Snack Pack and many other ConAgra Foods brands in grocery, convenience, mass merchandise, and club stores.
ConAgra Foods also has a strong business-to-business presence, supplying frozen potato and sweet potato products as well as other vegetable, spice, and grain products to a variety of well-known restaurants, foodservice operators, and commercial customers. For more information, visit ConAgra's website at www.conagrafoods.com.
Banquet frozen foods sells 114,000 items every hour, 1,900 every minute and 32 every second.
One ConAgra Drive
Omaha, NE 68122
Ticker symbol: CAG
1 year growth rate: -4.9 percent
2010 revenue: $12,079 million
1 year growth rate: -2.87 percent
We nurture a progressive spirit through our employees— seeking opportunities for improvement at every turn, discovering breakthrough ideas and leading in an ever-changing environment.
When people choose us, they have the opportunity to work with top tier talent and be supported in architecting their own careers.
We leverage our “one company” model resources, enabling quick response as business needs change. Our matrix structure provides an array of career-building opportunities across the company.
- Top 100 Employer for Women MBAs — Universum, 2010
- Best Companies for Internships — Bloomberg BusinessWeek, 2009
- America’s 100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces — Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®, 2010 (third consecutive year)
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality — Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2010 (third consecutive year)
- Diversity Leader Award — Profiles in Diversity Journal®, 2011
- Best in Leadership Development — Leadership Excellence magazine, 2010
- Learning in Practice Business Impact Award for leadership development — Chief Learning Officer magazine, 2010
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens — CROMagazine (formerly Corporate Responsibility Officer Magazine), 2011 and 2010
- Bronze Class Sustainability Leader Award — SAM Group's The Sustainability Yearbook 2011
- The U.S. 500 Green Rankings — Newsweek, 2009 and 2010
- Top 12 Marketer of the Year — Brandweek magazine, 2009
- David Ogilvy Award for excellence in advertising research — Advertising Research Foundation, 2010
- The Hub Top 12 for shopper marketing excellence — The Hub magazine, 2011 (third consecutive year)
- Shopper Marketing Hall of Fame — In-Store Marketing Institute, 2010